🍻 5 Easy and 5 Hard Trivia Questions About Beer
Plus: How you can win a VIP pass to Virtual Memphis Beer Fest 2
Get ready for Virtual Memphis Beer Fest 2 on March 13 by answering these 5 easy and 5 hard trivia questions about beer:
(Scroll to the bottom to find out how to unlock the answers.)
5 EASY QUESTIONS
1) What does the A in IPA stand for?
2) The “Silver Bullet” is a commonly used nickname for what beer?
3) How many ounces are in a pint?
4) Duff is a type of beer that originated as a fictional brand on what TV show?
5) What year was the first Virtual Memphis Beer Festival?
5 HARD QUESTIONS
1) In 1809, which U.S. President was unsuccessful when he tried to create a national brewery and appoint a Secretary of Beer?
2) Founded in 1829, what is the oldest brewery in the United States?
3) What brewery makes a beer called Elvis Juice?
4) What Budweiser catchphrase was used regularly by the pro wrestling tag team The Dudley Boyz?
5) Since 1993, what country leads the world in per-capita beer consumption?
What do you think? Were the hard questions hard and the easy ones easy? Let me know!
SEE WHAT’S BREWING AT VIRTUAL MEMPHIS BEER FEST 2
WIN A VMBF2 VIP PASS
Play three free rounds of virtual bingo presented by Cash Saver every Thursday night in March at twitch.tv/cerritolive.
🍺 Prizes include a Virtual Memphis Beer Fest VIP pass on 3/4 and 3/11!
✍️ Register here to get your 🆓 bingo card for this week emailed to you.
⏳ Save time and get automatically registered for all Virtual Cerrito Bingo events when you become a patron at patreon.com/cerrito.